- This event has passed.
Designing for Diversity
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
InterEngineering and BuroHappold invite you to join us in London for a talk on designing for diversity. The event will open discussions around how the built environment can influence the inclusiveness of spaces and have a positive impact on the productivity and wellbeing of all users. We will have industry experts from all aspects of the built environment including:
- Giulia Escher (Sustainability Engineer) – Presenting on the effect of inclusivity on wellbeing and how office buildings design can promote gender diversity
- Neil Smith (Inclusive Design Group Leader) – Presenting on how engineers can improve accessibility and drive inclusive design across the built environment.
- Sarah Fish (Managing Consultant at Atkins Global) – Sarah is one of the previouis co-chairs at InterEngineering, has a background in transport planning, and plans on speaking on social responsibility
- Per FeldHaus (Global Head of Workplace Management & design at Signal) – Per is a founding partner in the workplace design and strategy consultancy, Signal. They have offices in Denmark and Norway and were recently acquired by ISS. He is an architect and has kindly taken time off a trip to London to speak at our event.
BuroHappold will kindly provide refreshments and nibbles for the evening! Come along to learn about the importance of diversity in engineering and network with like-minded individuals.
- 6:00 – Arrival
- 6:30 – Guest Speakers Presentations
- 8:00 – Networking
- 9:00- Evening Closure
InterEngineering is free and inclusive organisation for everyone, it promotes LGBT diversity and inclusion within engineering.Register Here