- This event has passed.
First Birthday Social!
9th December 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pmFree
It’s our birthday! We cannot believe it is nearly one year since InterEngineering’s inaugural launch “Starting Out” in December 2014! We would like to invite you to join us to celebrate the success we have had this year, and find out about what we have planned for 2016.
Key highlights over 2015 include:
- Membership growth to over 250 LGBT engineers and supporters, over 500 social media connections and over 12,000 website views
- Business events focused on setting up LGBT company networks, the experiences of LGBT engineers in the UK and overseas, and the way ahead for creating a more inclusive workforce
- Employer roundtable with Royal Academy of Engineering on sexual orientation equality in the engineering sector
- Expansion of InterEngineering with our first regional group in South West
- Numerous networking evenings such as drinks socials, meals and a site tour.
We have developed strong collaborative relationships with key engineering institutes and continue to grow our relationships with engineering companies. As we go in to 2016, we will continue this growth and establishing regional groups. To achieve this, we are looking for volunteers to get involved so please get in touch if you are interested in helping out!
So why not join us for a celebratory drink at the first floor of Ku Bar in Soho:
Note: We have a sponsorship opening for our 1st birthday celebration. If your firm would like to sponsor this event then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.