- This event has passed.
Step up, Stand out by InterEngineering & Tideway’s Encompass LGBT+ Network
6th June 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
As we gear up to celebrate this year’s Pride in London, Tideway and InterEngineering have joined forces to host a special panel discussion on diversity in the construction and engineering industry. Hosted by journalist and broadcaster Ben Bland, the event will explore the importance of visible allies and role models within the industry.
• Christina Riley, Senior Construction Planner, Kier
• Steve Hails, Director of Health, Safety & Wellbeing, Tideway
• Sophie Sharpe, Supply Chain Manager, Costain
• Mark McBride-Wright, Chair & Co-Founder, InterEngineering
• Laura Schofield, Project Manager, Jacobs
• Marcia Williams, Head of Development & Inclusivity, Tideway
The event will be held at Tideway’s offices in London Bridge from 6:00pm, with the panel discussion kicking off around 6.30pm. After the discussion, there will be an opportunity for informal networking over drinks.Register Here